that SSI, Inc. does not provide technical support for end users
of the student edition of IRTPRO for Windows.
Compared with the full
edition, the student edition of IRTPRO for Windows is restricted
- The total number of items is restricted to a maximum of
- The total number of persons is restricted to a maximum
of 1000 persons.
- The total number of dimensions is restricted to a maximum
of 3 dimensions.
It can only import ASCII, tab-delimited,
and comma-delimited data files.
SSI, Inc. highly appreciates your comments on this edition via email.
The current student edition of IRTPRO
for Windows can be installed using the installation application
- Save IRTPRO42StudentSetup.exe to a temporary location.
- Open the temporary location in File Explorer or Computer.
- Ensure that the saved file is approximately 28,790 KB in size.
If not, please save it again.
- Click on the Run as Administrator option on the right-click
menu for IRTPRO42StudentSetup.exe.
- Delete IRTPRO42StudentSetup.exe from the temporary location.