PARSCALE Operational is the only license type available for purchase. With an annual license fee of $10,475, the operational license covers purpose such as test/assessment calibration, scoring, linking or standard setting for a client, product, or student/employee evaluation.
The flexibility and the wealth of information provided by this program have kept it in regular use by researchers around the world. The program offers the following:
- One, two, and three-parameter logistic models
- Samejima’s model for graded responses
- Master’s partial credit model
- Generalized partial credit model
- Analysis of rating scale items such as open-ended essay questions
- Analysis of multiple-choice items
- Differential item functioning (DIF)
- Analysis of mixtures of item types
- Rater’s-effect analysis
- Multiple-group polytomous item response models
- Presentation quality IRT graphics, can be imported in Word, Access, etc.
All PARSCALE examples contained in the PARSCALE guide are shown below. The complete examples, including data and syntax, are available as zip files for each example. The final item contains the entire set of PARSCALE examples.
SSI, Inc. offers a technical support service via e-mail. This service is only available to registered end users of the SSI software products. Click here to view SSI’s policy and procedures for obtaining technical support.