We provide software tools for statistical data analysis,
useful for work in a variety of fields such as:
- Statistics (including survey research and informatics)
- Behavioral and social sciences (such as psychology, sociology, psychiatry,
criminal science, family studies, political science, developmental research,
anthropology, or social work)
- Medical research (including nursing, pharmacy, epidemiology, gerontology,
kinesiology, sport science, and other fields)
- Education (in administration, policy studies, test analysis, counseling, and
- Business research (marketing, management, economics, organization)
- Environmental science (including resource administration and longitudinal
- Other diverse research areas, such as language studies, engineering, law,
chemistry, or urban planning
Our best-known products include:
- The pioneering software for structural equation modeling now
includes statistical methods for complex survey data. Create path diagrams in an
easy to use interface and generate syntax directly from the diagram. The latest
LISREL for Windows includes the following statistical applications.
for structural equation modeling.
for data manipulations and basic statistical analyses.
for hierarchical linear and non-linear modeling.
for generalized linear modeling.
for generalized linear modeling for multilevel data.
- Hierarchical data
modeling with power. The latest version includes an improved interface, HTML
output, and new statistical features such as cross-classified random effects for
linear models for three-level data, and linear and nonlinear models for
Mixed-effect program that combines MIXREG, MIXOR, MIXNO and MIXPREG; allows two-
and three-level models. Easy to use graphical user interface.
group of item analysis programs (BILOG-MG, IRTPRO, and PARSCALE) now feature
friendly, new Windows graphical user interfaces. They are all the tools you will
need to perform a wide variety of analyses on many different types of tests and