SSI, Inc. will be closed for business as of 5 PM CST on
Wednesday December 24, 2014 until 9 AM CST on Monday January 5, 2015. Orders
received during this period should still be delivered via email on the same or
next business day. Happy Holidays from SSI, Inc.
We provide software tools for statistical
data analysis, useful for work in a variety of fields such
- Statistics (including survey research and informatics)
- Behavioral and social sciences (such as psychology, sociology,
psychiatry, criminal science, family studies, political
science, developmental research, anthropology, or social
- Medical research (including nursing, pharmacy, epidemiology,
gerontology, kinesiology, sport science, and other fields)
- Education (in administration, policy studies, test analysis,
counseling, and more)
- Business research (marketing, management, economics,
- Environmental science (including resource administration
and longitudinal research)
- Other diverse research areas, such as language studies,
engineering, law, chemistry, or urban planning
Our best-known products include:
- The pioneering software for structural equation
modeling now includes statistical methods for complex survey data. Create path diagrams
in an easy to use interface and generate syntax directly
from the diagram. The latest LISREL for Windows includes
the following statistical applications.
for structural equation modeling.
for data manipulations and basic statistical analyses.
for hierarchical linear and non-linear modeling.
for generalized linear modeling.
for generalized linear modeling for multilevel data.
- Hierarchical data modeling with power. The latest
version includes an improved interface, HTML output, and
new statistical features such as cross-classified random
effects for linear models for three-level data, and linear
and nonlinear models for four-level data.
program that combines MIXREG, MIXOR, MIXNO and MIXPREG;
allows two- and three-level models. Easy to use graphical
- Our group of item analysis programs
(BILOG-MG, IRTPRO, and PARSCALE) now feature friendly, new
Windows graphical user interfaces. They are all the tools
you will need to perform a wide variety of analyses on many
different types of tests and items.