Vector Psychometric Group and Scientific Software International have created a YouTube Channel that includes educational videos on Item Response Theory Modeling, Introductory Multilevel Modeling and Advanced Multilevel Modeling.
SSI is pleased to announce the immediate availability of LISREL12. Users with active SSI Live™ LISREL subscription licenses can obtain this update free of charge by logging into My Account.
LISREL 12 introduces several new features that were not available in previous versions.
- Two-stage multiple imputation Structural Equation Modeling for continuous, ordinal, and a mixture of continuous and ordinal variables are now available.
- Confidence interval estimates for the parameters of LISREL models are now included.
- Standard error estimates and confidence interval estimates for standardized and completely standardized solutions have been implemented.
- An estimation algorithm for single group LISREL models with or without variance constraints for the endogenous latent variables has been added.
- Path diagram files can be exported as enhanced metafiles which can be imported into other documents.
- The multilevel generalized linear modeling application includes more link functions and computes estimates for the intra-class correlation coefficients.
- The technical details of the new statistical methods as well as illustrative examples are available via the New Features option on the LISREL Help menu.