SSI is pleased to announce the immediate availability of LISREL12. Users with active SSI Live™ LISREL subscription licenses can obtain this update free of charge by logging into My Account.
LISREL 12 introduces several new features that were not available in previous versions.
- Two-stage multiple imputation Structural Equation Modeling for continuous, ordinal, and a mixture of continuous and ordinal variables are now available.
- Confidence interval estimates for the parameters of LISREL models are now included.
- Standard error estimates and confidence interval estimates for standardized and completely standardized solutions have been implemented.
- An estimation algorithm for single group LISREL models with or without variance constraints for the endogenous latent variables has been added.
- Path diagram files can be exported as enhanced metafiles which can be imported into other documents.
- The multilevel generalized linear modeling application includes more link functions and computes estimates for the intra-class correlation coefficients.
- The technical details of the new statistical methods as well as illustrative examples are available via the New Features option on the LISREL Help menu.