SSI offers a number of SuperMix subscription licenses that suit different users. The following license types are available on SSI Live™. All licenses type support remote desktop installation1 (without admin), remote activation, and self-service license management via your SSI Live™ account.
– Standard License: A named user, non-commercial, academic, and educational subscription license to the latest SuperMix software with substantial discount in pricing.2 Annual licenses are available for single users (two installs) at $380. Additional named users (up to 5) can be added to your license with each receiving two installs. Free educator benefit is exclusively available for students enrolled in classes or workshops taught by users with an active Standard license.
– Basic License: A single named user, non-commercial, academic, and educational subscription license to the latest SuperMix software with substantial discount in pricing.3 Annual license fee is at $250 for one install. Please note that no technical support is provided with the basic license.
– Trial License: a single named user, single installation, free trial license to the latest SuperMix software (two weeks duration). Please note, the trial license is for EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY and come with no warranties and no technical support.
1. Currently we offer no native Mac version. However, if you have a dual-boot set-up or a Windows emulator, any of our programs should run without issues. Note that we can only provide support for using the software and are unable to provide guidance on setting up a Mac to allow for a program to be usable. Parallels Desktop is the most frequently used of the emulators. VirtualBox is a free alternative from Oracle, but it can be very slow compared to Parallels.
2. If your email domain does not include .edu or. ac, or you would like to add additional installs to a single license or link multiple user accounts under one license, please contact us for more information.